Virtual Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UniSchool : Mail for teacher

2 posters

Go down

UniSchool : Mail for teacher Empty UniSchool : Mail for teacher

Post  golgie placebo Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:07 pm

I wrote fasly something in french, i will give a first little translation in english so that vivienne can understand (and give advices for more stuff that has to be in that mail). I hesitate about telling how much they will be payed, but if you think it has to be wrote, just say it Very Happy
french wrote:
Bonjour,

Nous recherchons des professeurs de langues diplomés qui sont interessés par une expérience en E-learning.
Ceci consiste à donner des cours via internet sur une plate forme adéquate. Biensur, tout vous sera expliqué en détail pour une fluidité égale aux cours réels.

Pour en savoir plus, envoyez nous un courriel à virtualsolutions@uniproject-community.org

It's juste a little translation with my english xD so that you've an idea of what i wrote in french. But i used better words in french :p

english version wrote:Hello,

We'r searching for certified language teachers that are interessed by an experience in E-learning. That means giving lessons through the internet on a adequate plate form. Of course, everything will be explained in détails so that the fluidity will be the same as in real.
for more information, send a mail to virtualsolutiobs@uniproject-community.org
golgie placebo
golgie placebo
Loop team

Back to top Go down

UniSchool : Mail for teacher Empty Re: UniSchool : Mail for teacher

Post  Gambino Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Gambino wrote:I´ve been contacting teachers from japanese embassy lists and forum info. Some I spoke directly on the phone, others via email. As agreed, here is an example:

Dear Prof. Megumi Nanasawa,

Senri no michi mo ippo kara

Would you be interested in, eventually, considering giving your lessons using the Second Life plattform? (more info on: www.secondlifegrid.net)

We have two students ready to start as soon as possible and will give you all the support you need to use this fantastic new tool for e-learning. You may find more info about us in www.uniproject-community.org. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Ruben Menezes

tel 00351 916466887

SL : Gambino Amsterdam
MSN : menezesruben@hotmail.com
Gambino
Gambino
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gambino Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:16 pm

I gave a couple of touches to your draft golgie:

Dear ...,

We are looking for certified language teachers that could be interested in a new E-learning experience which consists in giving lessons via the internet using the Second Life platform.

We will, of course, explain all details to the teachers that join this adventure - lessons should witness the same dynamics as in-loco teaching.

For more information, please contact us via the e-mail: virtualsolutions@uniproject-community.org.

Thank you!

Best regards,

And now for a translation:

Dear ...,

We are looking for certified language teachers who would be interested in a new E-learning experience.

The experience consists in giving lessons via internet using an adequate platform. All details will be explained in detail in order to achieve the same level of fluidity as in standard lessons.

For more information please send an e-mail to virtualsolutions@uniproject-community.org
Gambino
Gambino
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gambino Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Here is a combined version I posted in the International Japanese Language Teachers Association:

Senri no michi mo ippo kara

We are looking for certified japanese language teachers who would be interested in a new E-learning experience

The adventure consists in giving lessons via internet using the Second Life platform (www.secondlifegrid.net). All details and support will be explained in detail

For more information please visit our website (www.uniproject-community.org) or send an email to virtualsolutions@uniproject-community.org

Thank you very much

Kind regards,

Ruben Menezes
www.uniproject-community.org

tel 00351 916466887

SL : Gambino Amsterdam
MSN : menezesruben@hotmail.com
Gambino
Gambino
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gambino Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Here is a copy/paste of an email sent by David after a first contact by me:

Dear Kawakaku-San,

We are very happy you are interested in working with us. We have some interesting students that want to start lessons in the beginning of March. So thanks for your fast reply. The students are looking for basic knowledge of Japanese in an initial stage (a little hiragana and katakana, basic introductions and etiquette I would imagine as well) and sequentially some finance terms. Please, do you have your resumé in English? If not maybe you could just us a short description of your profile- work experience, etc and what time of day you are available to teach via second life (please specify if GMT or Japanese time) so as we can arrange details. The students (2 of the head guys at Mitsubishi here in Portugal) should be really friendly and easy to teach.

The gentlemen are looking for 2-4 lessons per week and we pay the same to 20 euros in your currency per lesson. They are interested in starting with 40 hours to start with. What do you think, can you make it?
Best,
David.

Hope we work together,
Best,
David Ferreira
www.uniproject-community.org
Gambino
Gambino
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content