Virtual Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Slide

Go down

Free Slide Empty Free Slide

Post  Gambino Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:35 pm

*** formerly the Multi-buffered (double buffer) Slide Presentation Script for Second Life ***

Back in March 2009, I released a script that implemented buffering to enable a smoother transitioning from slide to slide eliminating/minimizing the lag that exists in non-buffered slide scripts. I got a lot of great feed back on that release, and so, I am releasing an updated version of the script which can be found at:

http://www.ebremer.com/freeslide

The new script version adds clickable hot-spots that allow for the left third of the screen to be used to go back one slide and the right third of the screen to be used for a slide advance. If the middle third is clicked on, a menu pops up which will allow the owner of the screen to set an auto-advance in number of seconds so that every X seconds the slide presentation will advance to the next slide automatically. If the slide is on the last one, it will roll back to the first slide. This feature enables automated displays of slides shows. The screen only requires a single prim. A SLURL to a complete screen and script (with a demo slide-show) can be found at the above web URL that can be purchased for zero lindens. - Erich
Gambino
Gambino
Admin

Back to top Go down